Still haven't got into a routine of posting on here regularly. Still don't have enough time! Busy at the moment with family things, Sarah is sitting GCSEs in the next few weeks, obviously I'm concerned that she isn't doing enough revision and she is certain that she is!! Emma has other issues with school, she is the subject of some low level bullying and is reluctant to accept the help available. It has resulted in her missing somelessons and skipping school on occasion so very worrying.
Om a brighter note went with Andy while he did a zip slide at Old Trafford yesterday in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. I encouraged him to do it as I had a friend who died from CF last year at the age of 28. He raised £122.oo which I think is great.
On the stitching front I finished Lavender Breeze by Judy Dixon which I started at the stitching weekend in March. I have started Heirloom Christmas by Victoria Sampler as a SAL with a friend from a stitching group. It is going well so far and is very enjoyable to stitch.
1 comment:
Shall look forward to seeing your progress on the VS Christmas one Jane. Elaine and I are going to be doing this as a SAL after Christmas so we will no where to come if we hit any snags lol.
Helen - stitchingranny
Post a Comment