this is Emma and me on the beach at Moraira on the Costa Blanca - the ones in the previous post are of the beach, sea and surrounding area. It is a relatively unspoilt bit of the coast but I'm not sure how long it will stay like that judging by the amount of building going on.
almost forgot to say - thank you so much to everyone who left comments for me - reminded me of why I started to blog in the first place and I promise I will keep blogging this time.
4 comments:
Wow, what stunning scenery - great pics Jane. :0)
Sorry to hear work is so lousy, sounds like they're not much into working as a team. Hope it improves soon (((hugs))).
Lovely photos Jane. Hope things get better for you at work soon.
hope work settles down , the photo's are great
Lovely to see your holiday pics, any chance of some stitching ones lol.
Glad you had a good holiday.
Post a Comment