Monday, November 26, 2007

At last stitching....



Finally got around to posting some finishes.
The first is Psalm 145 by LHN which I have stitched for my daughter's church - hope they like it! It is stitchied on 28ct evenweave "Earth" by Polstitches using some of the recommended WDW and GAST plus a few other hand- dyed threads where I did not have the charted colour.
The second finish is Serendipity by Papillon Creations - this has been finished for a while and I just love it. I'm looking forward to seeing what Yvonne has for us next year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love them both, they are beautiful. Serendipidy is on my to do list, I am not sure when I will get to it though. Love the colours you used for yours.

Stitchingranny said...

Both beautifully stitched Jane..

Like you I can hardly wait to see what Yvonne has in store for us next year - all I know is it will be one a month throughout the year so it should keep us all occupied.

Karan said...

Two lovely finishes Jane. Love the colours you've used for Serendipity. :0)

Sally said...

Both are gorgeous Jane.

Nicola said...

Both pieces are gorgeous Jane. I love the colours you have used for Serendipity.