Monday, November 05, 2007

Long time no blog

Hi everyone

I know, I know I'm hopeless at this blogging thing but I'm determined to have another go. I haven't felt much like sharing recently - been very down for no apparent reason but that is, hopefully behind me now.
Just got back from a lovely week's holiday in Spain, several firsts for me there - my first time abroad, first time on a plane. I found it all quite stressful and got rather anxious at times but really enjoyed myself and now can't wait to go back. It won't seem so strange the next time.
I would like to post some holiday pics but Blogger won't let me at the moment, I'll try again another time.
On the stitching front I have signed up for a RR organised by Sally - we are stitching one of the Quaker books by With my Needle, 5 stitchers are taking part and it should be fun. I am also stitching some of the charts in the Fall Collaboration pack - planning to make some biscornu and a little secret stitch for Christmas.
When those are done it will be back to Ring'o'roses and my SAL with Helen of Heirloom Christmas.

thanks for reading, be back soon

4 comments:

Sally said...

Good to see you back Jane:) Looking forward to our RR.

Anonymous said...

I am really happy to see you posting again Jane. Good to hear you had a lovely holiday. I´ll be looking forward to seeing some of your stitching again. Take care.

Karan said...

Good to see you back posting again Jayne. :0)
Will enjoy seeing your holiday & WIP pics.

Nicola said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Jane. It's good to see you posting again! I'm looking forward to seeing your holiday photos, and watching your RR progess.