Well it's Boxing Day already and the festivities are over for another year. We got back from my mum's on Teeside a little while ago and now I am gearing up to go to work tomorrow.
I got some lovely gifts for Christmas - an REM live CD/DVD, the new Neil Young CD/DVD, the latest Patricia Cornwell book, a watch, choccies, Bladerunner DVD, gloves. I got lovely stitchy stuff too - the 3 coffee thread packs by LHN, some beautiful turquoise threads from my friend Jayne who also sent a silk scarf, purse and jewellery roll, thanks Jayne and from the Stitch and Stash gift exchange I received Ink Circles Cirque des Triangles, Heirloom linen by Polstitches, OWS thread and gold needles. Don't know who my partner was yet but thank you whoever you are.
I also received a beautiful pendant from Sheila - again many thanks, Sheila.
Haven't done any stitching this week but hopefully will get round to some at the weekend.
3 comments:
Sounds like a lovely stash haul there Jane.
We will have to be getting back to HC soon and make sure there is plenty of time for framing before next Christmas lol.
Ooh you got some lovely presents Jane, lucky you :)
I keep asking myself that same question too. ;0)
Nice pressies & stash - sounds like you had a good time.
Post a Comment