Well I'm afraid I don't have any stitching to show at present but thought I would just do a quick catch up. I had a lovely week off work - very relaxing - culminating in a weekend away at the Nuneaton meet-up. It was the first time I had attended and I had a lovely time, meeting up with friends (Ursh , Jayne and Kate) and meeting other people who I only know via the internet ( Rosanne, Clare ,Kathy, Hazel and Jacqui among others). It was a really good day and I will definitley try to make it next year.
Monday I was back at work , which was OK but I haven't had time for a lot of stitching. On Friday we went out for a curry ( about 30 of us from work) and they surprised me with a birthday cake - I will try and get some pics to show on here. I was really touched and amazed because I really wasn't expecting it!!
This Thursday we are off to see We Will Rock You in Manchester, DH says it is really good so I hop e I enjoy it.
Thanks for reading and I will try to update next week with some pics
1 comment:
Belated Happy Birthday Jane - sounds like you had a lovely time.... & at Nuneaton. :0)
Post a Comment