Sunday, February 28, 2010

I hate winter

I am so fed up with it beigncold and dark and wet!! And now I have a really heavy cold as well, just when we are busy decorating DDs bedroom. Trust me trying to paint skirting boards while you are constantly sneezing is no fun - that was how I spent yesterday! I haven't even felt like stitching the last few days either although I've done a little on C des Triangles today.
I do have a couple of stitchy updates though, first my progress on Winter Mandala



My exchange partner in the Fair and Square exchange let me know that she received my squares so I can show them to you. I adapted the LHN February thread pack design and I like the way it turned out. I have the January and February designs to stitch for myself - must get on with them before I order the March/April set.



Think that's all for now!


5 comments:

Barb said...

Get well soon Jane, sorry but it made me giggle the thought of sneezing whilst painting the skirting board,hope you did not have to rub it down again. Sorry sick sense of humour.
LOVE the LHN finish , hows Shores going.
Hugs

Sally said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Jane.

Love your Winter Mandala. The colours are so nice, you wouldn't think of it as winter! The LHN finish is gorgeous.

Tracy Dixon said...

Hope you feel better I hate the cold weather as well, your mandala is looking lovely and your LHN is stunning x

Karan said...

Sorry you're not feeling well - hope you get better soon (((((hugs))))).
The Mandala is lovely & I love your LHN adaptations - lucky recipient! :0)

Julie said...

Get Well Wishes coming your way Jane, i hope you soon feel much better.

Nice little squares for the exchange. Winter Mandala looks so beautiful.