We had a trip out to Chester Zoo the other week - I was brought up close to there and have been visiting all my life. It is interesting to see the huge changes that have been made. Conditions for the animals are much improved from what they used to be. Here are a few photos courtesy of DH.
| Jaguars - we had to wait ages to see these but they are magnificent. |
| A zebra |
| My favourite - the spectacled bear |
My new start is Summer at the Shore by CCN - I am stitching it on 28ct Wichelt lambswool linen using the called for threads - I am loving this design, the colours are so pretty. No more stitching to show yet but I have only got 2 more triangles to do on Cirque des Triangles so there will be a Happy Dance soon ( if I can put SATS down for a bit). Also I won some yarn on Ebay to do more on my crocheted throw, must show you a pic of that sometime.
I'm afraid I haven't stitched any more on Shores - just haven't been feeling like it but am hopeful that I will get back to it very soon.
Thanks for reading and especially for the lovely comments. x

4 comments:
Hi Jane,
So nice to see another post from you . Oh the Jaguar is something else a very handsome beast. I think that one is my favourite. Thanks for sharing them , oh the blue house looks lovely,it is going to be so nice when finished,I have a feeling we may not have to wait too long for a happy dance. Looking forward to seeing the progress next time.
Hugs
Lovely to see posting again Jane. Love your new start. It's so pretty.
Love the photos.
Your new start is so pretty, only 2 more to go on CdeT, thats brilliant.
I'd love to see your crochet throw please.
The jaguar looks splendid!
Great pics of the wild animals. The jaguar is certainly magnificent. Love the new start. :0)
Post a Comment