Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sorry it's not knitting

Unfortunately I haven't been able to take any photographs of my knitting as the hat and gloves are in almost constant use! I will keep trying! My latest project is a snood for DD1, I am guessing she will need it now she is back from the Dominican Republic. After that I must get back to my sweater or it will be summer before it is finished.

I have been stitching on Winter Wonderland and it is coming along nicely. Such lovely colours.


I haven't stitiched on anything else except a couple of things for Christmas gifts, I will post a pic when these have been received.

I think the countdown to Christmas has started in earnest now. We had our work Christmas do on Friday and I have a couple of days off to do shopping next week. In between we have a christmas lunch at work with a Secret Santa - don't know why I sign up as I never know what to get!

6 comments:

Barb said...

I do not mind it not being knitting although whatever it is nice to see a post from you.Wow you are certainly getting on well with the BBD it is looking just so lovely.
I had not realised until last Friday just how few sleeps till Santa, almost finished now though . You have a lovely time with your family and take care in this cold and frosty weather.
Hugs

Sally said...

I love how your BBD is coming along. This one is just do pretty.

Julie said...

Growing nicely Jane, its always a busy time when you suddenly realise 'just' how many days are actually left till the big day and you are no where near organised

Lisa said...

Lovely stitching progress Jane, it's good to see you stitching and posting again.

Hazel said...

Hi Jane. I finally got to your blog! I love your Winter Wonderland. It is lovely. Glad you enjoyed the shopping today. I din't realise you were so close! x

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Oh have you a good pattern for a snood as I want to knit one? I lost my last one and they are the only thing I like wearing as hats look terrible on me.