Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Knitting

At long last I have taken some photos of some of my knitting projects. Sorry about the quality, it's very dark here today and I think I am the world's worst photographer!

First pic is a pair of wristwarmers that I knitted for Emma, haven't done cabling in a long time and it is a bit uneven.


Next is a hat I also knitted for Emma, this was done with Manos de Uruguay yarn which is beautiful to knit with and gives this lovely variegated effect.



 

 Finally I have a pic of the sweater squares I have been stitching, when made up these will be a sweater for me, although Emma has her eye on it!


I also knitted a snood for Sarah but I can't find it to photograph.
This week I have been stitching on Summer at the Shore and the July design from last year's LHN thread pack series. I also have the January challenge on Needlecraft Haven to finish and must get started on my Quaker design "Cotillion" by Papillon Creations for the Quaker SAL, oh and there's the TSG SAL tomorrow too. Help................................
I will hopefully be back with some stitchy updates very soon!




5 comments:

Julie said...

Nice knitty doings, i do like that hat Jane

Anonymous said...

Love the knitting! I admire anyone who is able to knit, I've tried lots of times but never got the hang of it.

Barb said...

OOOHH love the colour of the wrist warmers . Sounds as if you are going to be a busy bee , looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
jigs

Sally said...

Lovely kitting Jane. Love those wrist warmers.

Lisa said...

Your knitting is gorgeous Jane, I so wish I could knit.
Looking forward to seeing your stitching progress as well.