Saturday, October 01, 2011

June......????

Well can you believe it is October already? And here am I blogging about June! Apologies to anyone still following my blog but I kept having problems when trying to upload pictures and, well, a blog without pictures just isn't the same. Happily Blogger has been updated and all seems to be well now. All I have to show you is June by LHN but I will endeavour to upload some more pics now that I can. 
A lot has been happening around here so I will just give you a brief flavour.
We did some renovations and decorating to the house - now have a nice new dining and living room although I haven't got around to putting any of my stitching on the walls yet. 
DD1 is currently on holiday in Lanzarote and has started an evening course which will hopefully lead to her going to uni to do a nursing degree next September. 
DD2  has started a politics course at uni and seems to be enjoying it.
DH and I are still working hard and hoping to be able to afford a holiday next year, possibly in the U.S. Ican't believe it's a year since we went to Spain!
Anyway just a short post to get me started again - I will be back with more stitching and crocheting to show very soon. If there is anyone still reading, thank you so much!



2 comments:

Sally said...

It's lovely to see you back Jane. I've missed your posts. Your LHN June is gorgeous.

Julie said...

Lovely finish Jane, i hope all goes well for the girls with their studies.