Saturday, February 07, 2009

Another update


As promised here is this weeks stitching on Cirque des Triangles. I am really enjoying stitching this design and it is growing quite quickly. Due to the really dull dark weather here I am having to scan instead of photographing and the colour looks a little washed out but in real life it is a lovely subtle blend of green and silvery grey . I am now thinking that I want to stitch Cirque des Carreaux in a bronze colour ( so I better get on with this then!)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Great progress this week.

Anonymous said...

You've made good progress this week Jane, Cirque des Carreaux is just as enjoyable to stitch as this one

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the progress that you are making Jane. Hope you've had a great weekend.

Karan said...

Great progress. Hope you had a relaxing weekend. :0)

Stitchingranny said...

I did not like this design when it was first released but recently saw it stitched and it is beautiful. I love the sound of your colours i like silvery green tones.