
Today is CdesT SAL day with Sandra - I am planning to spend the whole day stitching as I haven't had a day off this week and am back in work tomorrow.
I am going to be doing SAL with Sheila probably starting next week. We are doing the Hearts and Flowers tuffet by Jo at Dinky Dyes which is available as a download from The Stitchers Village. I have chosen some threads - Dinky dyes silks but mine is going to be pinky purple.
I bought the chart for Cotillion and am now thinking about colours. I think I am going to get a piece of 32 ct fabric in Chestnut from Polstitches and stitch with GAST/WDW and Crescent colours in a variety of brown and beige shades. Hope that sounds nice - it does in my head ...lol
Anyway now I'm off to stitch ... have a good weeken and once again thanks to all who comment!
I am going to be doing SAL with Sheila probably starting next week. We are doing the Hearts and Flowers tuffet by Jo at Dinky Dyes which is available as a download from The Stitchers Village. I have chosen some threads - Dinky dyes silks but mine is going to be pinky purple.
I bought the chart for Cotillion and am now thinking about colours. I think I am going to get a piece of 32 ct fabric in Chestnut from Polstitches and stitch with GAST/WDW and Crescent colours in a variety of brown and beige shades. Hope that sounds nice - it does in my head ...lol
Anyway now I'm off to stitch ... have a good weeken and once again thanks to all who comment!
4 comments:
Pretty colours in the square.
Those squares are lovely Jane. I love the colours.
Lovely square, the muted colours are so pretty. Like the sound of the Cotillion colours - can't wait to see that in progress. :0)
Looks as if you have a lot on
Post a Comment