Saturday, April 11, 2009

I can't believe it is so long since I blogged - just don't seem to have any spare time at present. I have been stitching though and here is my progress on Cirque des Triangles - I really like the way it is looking. I will be stitching on this today as it is SAL day.




This piece is my new start - Cotillion by Papillon Creatons. I have changed the fabric colour - the model is stitched on dark blue and mine is Chestnut by Polstitches. The threads are Crescent colours and GAST. I like it and it will fit with the decor in the place I want it to hang eventually.



We are in the middle of having major renovations done to the house - not before time! The outside wall of the kitchen needs repair and we are having a complete new kitchen ( which was delivered from IKEA yesterday) To say it is chaos is an understatement...lol After this I want to get the bedrooms done so the chaos will continue....

7 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

Lovely progress on triangles and i like the new one.

We are decorating the bedroom this weekend - how can decorating one room cause so much chaos elsewhere in the house lol.

Karan said...

CdC has grown a lot since last time & I like your new WIP. :0) Hope the renovations go to plan. Must be something in the air with kitchens! LOL

Julie said...

Both looks great, hope your DIY goes well.

Anonymous said...

CdT is looking great, not long to go now
I love your new wip

good luck with the diy

Anonymous said...

CdT looks amazing Jane, and I love the colours in your new start. Good luck with the renovations, hard work but well worth it in the end!

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Great progress on both pieces. they look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying your lovely new kitchen -any progres on your CdT - I'm tryig hard to catch up ;)