Friday, February 05, 2010

Block One complete

tonight I had to work late unexpectedly but still managed to complete the first block of Shores of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings. looking forward to starting the next block but not tomorrow when I have to work again. Days off on Sunday and Monday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking great Jane, sorry you have to work today, but make the most of your days off!

Barb said...

Well done on your 1st block finish Jane,its looking good girl. When you get your time off enjoy!

Nicki said...

It looks great! I'm going to start block 2 today - looking forward to this one :)

Karan said...

It's looking fabulous Jane. Enjoy your days off.... looking forward to seeing more progress. :0)

Julie said...

Enjoy your days off, this is looking beautiful

Sally said...

It's looking great Jane. I managed to get block one finished too and made a start on block two!

Enjoy your days off.

Anonymous said...

Well done on finishing your first block. Hope you had time to start block 2 on your days off!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on getting that first block finished!