Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New starts

Here, as promised are the new starts I have made this month ( and yes I know there are too many of them). First up is The Bramble & the Rose by Ink Circles which was published in The Gift of Stitching magazine. This is a SAL on the Ink Circles Stitchers blog. I am stitching on 32 ct linen in Twilight using Carries threads "Night Storm".  This scan is a bit dark but hopefully doesn't look too bad.



Next is the LHN/CC thread pack "January" stitched on 28ct raw linen. I love the colours of Cresent colours threads, they are definitely my favourites at the moment


and thirdly the cushion design by Emily Peacock which was a free gift with Cross Stitcher at the end of last year. This is a nice easy stitch with 3 strands of DMC over 2 on 22 ct Oslo fabric. The cushion will go in my DDs room and I have just ordered the companion design "Kiss" to stitch once this one is done.


Last, but by no means least, is my latest update on Shores of Hawk Run Hollow - I need to focus on this for a while and get onto the next square


Well that's it for now - work in the morning so I had best get some sleep!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Great new starts, the cushion is going to be so vibrant and lovely.

Shores is looking good.

Karan said...

Fabulous new starts there Jane & goo progress on Shores too. Going to enjoy watching all of these develop. :0)

Barb said...

ooh nice new starts there Jane, Like the look of January LHN ,hope work wasnt too hard.

Stitchingranny said...

some nice wips there and I shall do my best to keep up now that I am back in blogland.

Sally said...

Lovely new starts Jane and Shores is coming along well.