I do have a couple of stitchy updates for you although I am having probelms working the scanner with the new laptop. For example I'm sure that this scan was the right way round when I uploaded it! This is the design I stitched as a wedding gift. It is by Dessins DHC and I found it on Creative Poppy.
The next update is Winter Wonderland. Lovely design and stitches up beautifully though I will be glad when the house is finished and I can get on to the small motifs. I am quite a bit further now on than in this picture
I still want to do some ornaments for Christmas so had better get a move on!
At least I have started my Christmas shopping, did some on Friday while getting DD2s birthday gifts and DD1s travel money for her holiday. The shops were very busy so am not looking forward to making many more trips.
This week I have also been knitting so my next blog will hopefully have some knitting pics for you.
Until next time, take care and thanks for the lovely comments you leave.

5 comments:
Good to see a post from you Jane, and oh the finish is just soo pretty. Your friends will be delighted I am sure.
Look forward to seeing Winter Wonderland and some knitting next time. Know what you mean about the shopping this time of year, although the grandchildren apart from Alfie (3) are old enough to want money and to hit the sales after Christmas.
Lovely to see you Jane.
Love the wedding gift. It's so pretty.
Oooh I LOVE Winter Wonderland and look forward to seeing more of it:)
Lovely to see you posting again Jane.
The wedding piece is very pretty, and Winter Wonderland is coming along great.
Beautiful wedding sampler piece, the colours are devine in this one.
Winter Wonderland is looking great, looking forward to seeing the knitting too
The wedding gift is so pretty Jane. I love Winter Wonderland, you're making great progress.
Post a Comment