Sunday, February 13, 2011

Farm House

Not a lot to show this week as I have been a bit distracted with a bad back, meaning that I can't sit still for very long. I have been to the GP and he gave me Ibuprofen to take for 10 days and an appointment to see him again in 2 weeks but I think I will be going back sooner as there has been no improvement. I also have to have a wisdom tooth out next week so feeling a bit down. 
Anyway on to the stitching - this is AotH 5 - Farm House stitched on 32 ct Belfast linen in Flax using CC and GAST. I have made quite good progress and am enjoying the colours in this as usual with Blackbird Designs. I chose to put the year that we moved into our house as the date and will add a couple of initials ( DH and me). I am just going to use significant dates from our immediate family for this series, some may not have dates or initials at all and some I am going to keep to give as gifts to my DDs.

9 comments:

Sally said...

Ooh that is looking lovely Jane.

Hope your back improves soon and you get some relief.

Sally said...

Forgot to say lots of hugs coming your way.

Lesleyanne said...

Looks great so far. Hope you back gets better soon.

Julie said...

Hope you are soon feeling much better Jane, being in pain is no fun. Good luck with the tooth coming out.

Your little house is looking super

Barb said...

Nice house there Jane, I thinkI may hire you as my builder lol.
Ouch hope that back improves soon sweetie,hope you are taking it easy,and hope that tooth gets sorted for you.
Hugs
Barb

Anonymous said...

Hope your back is feeling better now Jane, and best of luck at the dentist.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Have you thought about trying a chiropractor? When I had back pain I skipped the doctor, knowing I would just get drugs to alleviate the symptoms. The chiro had me pain free in two weeks, it turned out I had a bulging disc.

Lisa said...

Lovely progress on the house Jane.
Hope you back is starting to feel better, and the wisdom tooth removal goes well. Sending lots of hugs your way.

Anonymous said...

farm house is looking great, sorry to hear your back has been sore, I can sympathise with you hugs x