I know I'm a little late but things have been a bit hectic over the holiday period and now I am feeling a bit under the weather. Nothing serious just not quite myself at the moment.
Anyway you are here for the stitching aren't you. I have a few things to show that I finished at the end of the year.
First is the ornament I stitched for Angie who was my partner in the Ornament exchange at Needlecraft Haven.
![]() |
| Christmas Rose designed by Nancy Pederson |
the design is from the Gift Of Stitching magazine Ornament edition 2011.
My partner in the exchange was Jaclyn and she sent me this lovely ornament.
I also crocheted a jacket for the baby of a friend of DDs. I am pleased to say it was very well received.
Finally I would like to show you Winter Wonderland by Blackbird Designs. This chart was a gift from Barb and I stitched it in 2010. Well I finally got around to framing it so that I could display it over Christmas. I love it, all the decorations are away now but I still have this on display..lol. I may leave it up all year round!
That's all for now, I do have a new finish to show but will save that for another day. Also with so many SALs and other things going on I want to blog a list of my goals for 2012. I will not be joining any of the groups as I don't know if I will be able to keep up with posting pics etc but I do want to get some of my WIPs finished as well as stitch some new designs.
thanks for reading - I know I am a bad blogger ....but I am very grateful to anyone who reads and love it if you have the time to comment.




5 comments:
Lovely ornaments sent & received and I love the BBD piece, I would keep it up all year round too!
Happy New Year Jane.
Love the crochet little jacket and WW looks fab framed. Beautiful ornies fom the exchange.
God luck with your stitching plans for this year.
Happy New Year Jane! Lovely finishes. Winter Wonderful looks fabulous, I wouldn't be able to take it off the wall if it were mine. Hope you're feeling better x
Sorry to hear you're not feeling yourself at the moment Jane, hope you feel better soon (hugs).
Love your finishes and the little jacket is so cute.
I hope you're feeling brighter soon Jane {{{{hugs}}}}
Love the exchanges and your Winter Wonderland looks stunning.
Post a Comment